Wanted: The Flash
November 17, 2012 § Leave a Comment
Below are guidelines from the Marie Alexander site:
- A flash sequence is an accumulation of two or more prose pieces, with each segment not to exceed 500 words.
- Writers may submit more than one flash sequence; however, each writer’s total submission may not exceed 10 pages (double-spaced, 12-point type, one-inch margins).
- We encourage submissions of every sort; rather than try to define the form, we hope each writer will use whatever organizing principle seems best in any particular case: fiction, nonfiction, prose-poetry, whatever.
- Email pdf files of submission and cover letter to Wesley Fairman at email@example.com.
- Please use “Anthology Submission” as the subject line.
- Make sure author’s name and email is on all attached documents.
- Previously published material is okay as long as author holds the copyright.
- We will accept submissions from January 1 until June 1, 2013.