2010 River Teeth Literary Nonfiction Prize
August 27, 2009 § Leave a comment
The 2010 River Teeth Literary nonfiction Prize contest deadline has been changed to December 31, 2009.
River Teeth‘s editors and editorial board conduct a yearly national contest to identify the best book-length manuscript of literary nonfiction. The winner will be announced in March of the prize year. The winner will receive $1,000 and publication by the University of Nebraska Press.
1. Manuscripts must be between 150-400 pages long
2. Manuscripts must be double-spaced
3. Include a title page with title only
4. Include a cover page with title and contact information
5. Include a $25 contest fee
6. Postmark Deadline is December 31, 2009.
7. Mail entries to:
401 College Ave.
Ashland, OH 44805
All Books Published by The University of Nebraska Press